FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Farrah Kim, +1.202.568.8986
Texas Companies and Speakers will Highlight TIA’s Network of the Future Conference June 1-4 in Dallas
Event will Feature Leaders from Texas-Based Companies, Including AT&T, GENBAND and RideScout, and will Host AT&T Suppliers Conference, Texas Wireless Association and Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum, as Well as Texas Startups
Arlington, Va. (April 20, 2015) – The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), the leading association representing the manufacturers and suppliers of high-tech communications networks, will host major Texas-based groups and speakers at its annual information and communications technology (ICT) conference in downtown Dallas, being held June 1-4, 2015.
TIA’s Network of the Future conference will feature high-profile speakers from such Texas companies as AT&T, GENBAND and RideScout, along with a number of Texas-based leaders from the oil and gas, retail, and financial industries. For the second year in a row, the conference will host the AT&T Suppliers Conference, which will include a Supplier Diversity Conference, as well as a special Startups Competition, which last year awarded top prizes to three Texas startups.
Following the Pre-Conference Workshops on June 1, the Texas Wireless Association and the Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum will host their meeting, which is open to the public.
Members of the media are invited to attend TIA 2015: The Network of the Future. To register for the conference, or for more information, please contact Farrah Kim, 202.568.8986.
The conference takes place June 1-4 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dallas, TX, and will feature Texas-based tech and industry visionaries, including:
- Joseph Kopser, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, RideScout
- Jack Key, Chief Information Security Officer, The Brink’s Company
- Greg Zweig, Director of Solutions Marketing, GENBAND
- Blake Burnette, Director, Equipment Research and Development, Baker Hughes Pressure Pumping
- Chris Josefy, Manager, Business Solutions, EP Energy
- Brian Kenyon, Vice President and Chief Technical Strategist, Intel Security
- Dr. Ram Janakiraman, Associate Professor of Marketing, Mays Research Fellow, Mays Business School, Texas A&M University
- Laurie Shook, Portfolio Leader, Verizon Unified Collaboration
- Sandro Tavares, Head of Marketing for Mobile Care, Nokia Networks
- Andre Fuetsch, Senior Vice President, Architecture & Design, AT&T
- Christopher Penrose, Senior Vice President, Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions, AT&T Mobility
- Susan A. Johnson, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain, AT&T Services Inc.
- Angela Butler, Area Manager, Construction and Engineering, AT&T Antenna Solutions Group
- Artecia Wilson, Area Manager, Construction and Engineering, AT&T
- Kelly Davis-Felner, Vice President, Marketing, Wi-Fi Alliance
- Michael Morris, Director of Transportation, North Central Texas Council of Governments
- Roger Tipley, President and Chairman, Green Grid
- Chad Pinson, Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg
Texas businesses are encouraged to apply for the Startups Competition. Application period ends April 30, 2015. The Startups Competition will take place on Wednesday, June 3, at 11:45 am-1:15 pm, when each company selected as a finalist will deliver a seven-minute presentation before a panel of telecom industry leaders. The judges will then announce the top presentations and the winner of the competition shortly afterwards.
WHO: The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
WHAT: TIA 2015 Network of the Future Conference
WHEN: June 1-4, 2015
WHERE: The Hyatt Regency, 300 Reunion Boulevard, Dallas TX 75207